Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool (Standard Series)
BITEHARDER sharpening tools with Advantedge™ Technology provide the best carbide tip in handling, performance and safety. Designed to repair broken, worn or damaged studs, our Standard Series Stud Sharpening Tool will help you to maintain your studs without the need to remove them from your track.
- Standard series tools are designed to be used with a portable drill for anywhere sharpening convenience (trailside, trailer or garage)
- Stud tip and stud body are re-sharpened at 60 degrees providing a better profile than what comes with purchasing new studs
- Fast and effective two stage sharpening process using the same tool
- BITEHARDER Advantedge™ Sharpening Technology provides the best edge for handling and performance:
- Carbide Studs stay sharper over a longer period of time
- Better traction and control of your machine results in a much safer ride regardless of conditions
- Bite into any surface including hard pack, ice and asphalt
- With proper use our industrial diamond cutting media allow for well over 80 sharpening’s per tool
BITEHARDER tools allow you to experience the maximum performance and safety
your snowmobile has to offer, every time you head out on the trail
Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool Use Instructions
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR COILING SPACING
With your front coil springs adjusted for your individual riding style, measure the distance between the coils (See Diagram), with your machine on the ground under its own weight.