Snowmobile Helmet Safety Light
- High helmet light mount location provides excellent visibility reducing accidents.
- Superior clarity even when your snowmobile’s tail light is covered with snow and ice
- Allows riders behind you to always know your location
- Super bright LED technology provides up to 200 lumens of light
- Be seen in all riding conditions including: snow dust, snow storms, fog, darkness and daylight
- Simple installation;
- Connects to your existing electric shield wiring at the helmet, or attach it independently to your snowmobile’s accessory plug
- Light mounts easily using high quality 3M adhesive backing
- Adhesive backed (3M) wire-routing-clips are also included
- Multiple color choices to match your ride (red, amber, blue, green and pink)
- Identify members of your family just by their helmet color
- Check state and provincial regulations for possible color restrictions
- BITEHARDER helmet safety lights provide the ultimate in safety and visibility both on and off the trail.
- Made from the highest quality components available – fully warranted
- Convenience, innovation, safety and performance just what you expect from BITEHARDER
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR COILING SPACING
With your front coil springs adjusted for your individual riding style, measure the distance between the coils (See Diagram), with your machine on the ground under its own weight.