Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool (Professional Series)
Our Professional Series Tools operate similarly to our Standard Series Tools but are designed to be used in a controlled shop environment. Professional Series Tools operate at a much higher RPM’s (10,000 minimum) using a high speed pneumatic or electric die grinder.
CNC machined from stainless steel, the Pro Series Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool uses superior quality diamond media which allows for 750 or more sharpening’s per tool, making it a simple and cost effective way to put a new tip on your studs (without removing them from your track). Why buy new when you can re-sharpen?
- Stud tip and stud body are re-sharpened at 60 degrees providing a better profile than what comes with purchasing new studs
- Fast and effective two stage sharpening process using the same tool
- Sharpen all the studs in you track in less than 30 minutes (96 studs)
- BITEHARDER Advantedge™ Sharpening Technology provides the best tip for handling and performance:
- Carbide Studs stay sharper over a longer period of time
- Better traction and control of your machine results in a much safer ride regardless of conditions
- Bite into any surface including hard pack, ice and asphalt
BITEHARDER tools allow you to experience the maximum performance and safety your snowmobile has to offer, every time you head out on the trail
Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool Use Instructions
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR COILING SPACING
With your front coil springs adjusted for your individual riding style, measure the distance between the coils (See Diagram), with your machine on the ground under its own weight.