Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool – Pro Series
- The BiteHarder professional series carbide stud sharpening tool allows you to re-sharpen your carbide studs, with out removing them from your track, providing the sharpest edge possible for when you need it the most.
- Designed to be used in a controlled shop environment, our professional series tools run at speeds of 10,000 RPM’s or greater using high speed pneumatic or electric grinders
- Tip is re-sharpened at 60 degrees for the best grip possible
- Fast and effective two stage sharpening process all performed using the same tool
- Sharpen all the studs in your track in as little as 20 to 30 minutes
- Higher quality diamond cutting media provide for over 750 or more sharpening (single stud count) per tool with proper use
- BiteHarder sharpening technology provides the best edge in handling and performance:
- Carbide studs stay sharper longer
- Sharp edges allow for improved control and handling
- Better traction and control of your snowmobile results in a much safer ride
- Bite into any surface for the best ride in all conditions including hard pack, ice, and asphalt
- BiteHarder tools allows you to experience the maximum performance your snowmobile has to offer, every time you head out on the trail
Our BITEHARDER Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool is the newest item in our line of Professional Series tools and is designed to sharpen your carbide studs without the need to remove them from your track.
Our stud sharpening tool uses the same proven diamond coating technology as found in our Carbide Runner Sharpening Tools to perform the sharpening process.
BITEHARDER Professional Series Tools are designed to operate at higher RPMs (10,000 minimum) by using high speed pneumatic style grinders. The tool will not work properly using a cordless drill.
Superior quality diamond media allows for 750 or more sharpenings per tool.
Carbide Stud Sharpening Tool Use Instructions